Barcelona is a fertility mecca
Fertility Clinics in Barcelona
Barcelona consistently surpasses such countries as Great Britain, Israel, Japan, and the U.S.A on
the annual ranking of the best medical care systems.
Barcelona accommodates modern society with its constantly changing family model, new roles of
women, and an increasingly later age for motherhood.
In Barcelona clinics, parents-to-be do not have to wait long for a suitable sperm or egg cell donor. Mo-
reover, donation is anonymous.
In Barcelona fertility procedures are less costly than in the UK or USA.
Fertility Treatments in Barcelona
Fertility clinics in Barcelona offer three variants:
- Medication therapy. This treatment is used if the inability to have children is related to
inflammatory processes or infections in one of the partners. Medications are prescribed simultaneously
boost the immune system and improve blood circulation in the reproductive organs.
- Surgical intervention. This procedure is used when a woman cannot become pregnant because
of a tumor or a benign growth in the reproductive system.
- Use of auxiliary reproductive technologies. This method is used if the first and second variants
do not demonstrate positive results. It includes:
- Intrauterine insemination with a partner or donor’s sperm (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic injection of sperm (ICSI)
- Surgical sperm extraction (PESA, TESA, MESA)
- Egg cell donation
- Blastocyst transfer
- Frozen embryo transfer
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis